Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Mixed Up Glee Love Story Ep.4

### Anesthesia School - A Mixed Up Glee Love Story Ep.4.###
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination A Mixed Up Glee Love Story Ep.4.

Do you know about - A Mixed Up Glee Love Story Ep.4

Anesthesia School ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Anesthesia School . You check out this article for information about an individual want to know is Anesthesia School .

How is A Mixed Up Glee Love Story Ep.4

A Mixed Up Glee Love Story Ep.4 Video Clips. Duration : 1.17 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Anesthesia School . Enjoy!(: Rachel:Quinn,Im sorry Quinn:psh,no your not,why did you come to this school? You did this on purpose? *crying* Rachel:No,I really didnt Quinn: You know what rachel,whatever,take him,but you better watch your back,cause i will get him back,and there is no stopping me Rachel:Quinn,I know this is only my 2nd day here,but why do you have to be a bitch to everyone? Quinn:Excuse me? Rachel:Dont play dumb princess,i asked everyone around here what your rep was and they said being a bitch,so tell me why? Quinn:Because,i get everything i want,and if i dont, i act like a bitch Rachel:You know what quinn,you dont get to me,i dont care for you,i may look weak,but i can defend myself hardcore so watch YOUR back princess,cause im not scared anymore,i have finn. Qunn*mad and punches her in the nose* Rachel:*cries* How could you?!?! YOU KNOW IT WAS ALREADY BROKEN! Quinn:Rachel,oh my gosh im soo sorry*tries to help* Rachel:NO! GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU ALREADY DID DAMAGE!*runs off* QUinn:*crying* WHy am i so rude to her? *At glee* Rachel runs in Mr.Schu: WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS AND FACE! Puck:WHO DID THIS TO YOU? Finn:Rachel*runs to her* Baby are you okay? Rachel*Crying hardcore* Quinn, she she she she she Mercedes:Did she hit you in the nose again!? Rachel*nods head* Mercedes: OH HELL TO THE NO! WHERE SHE AT! Mr.Schu: Mercedes calm down Mercedes:*rolls eyes* Puck:COme on finn,lets take her to the doctors Finn:kay *at the hospital* Doctor: Im sorry rachel,you have to have a ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Anesthesia School . Where you can offer easy use in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Anesthesia School . View Related articles associated with Anesthesia School . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share A Mixed Up Glee Love Story Ep.4.


No comments:

Post a Comment